Get your account statement faster with eStatements!
- Statements in electronic PDF format are securely delivered to your Online Banking
- Usually ready 1-2 business days after end of month
- Email alert sent when eStatements are ready
- View the most recent 18 eStatements (this begins to accrue at eStatement enrollment) or save them to your computer
- Add additional recipients that can receive a copy of your monthly eStatement each time it is created
Save paper and Go Green with Marine!
Enrolling in eStatements
You must have active Online Banking to enroll in eStatements. To receive an eStatement for the current month, enrollment must be completed 5 business days prior to the end of the month.
- Login to Online Banking with your existing User ID & Password.
- Click any account from the dashboard, then select the Documents button to begin enrollment.
- Fill in all fields including accounts to enroll, email address, security phrase, enrollment passcode:
- Accounts & Documents: Click Details to view the individual accounts to enroll. By default, all accounts are enrolled.
- Email Address: The email address which notifications will be sent when an eStatement is ready.
- Security Phrase: This is a word or phrase you create (not a password) that will display in emails we send regarding eStatements. When you see your security phrase in an email, you will know the email is legitimate.
- Enrollment Passcode: You must have a version of Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat on your PC – which is very common and generally comes pre-installed on most PCs. You will click on “click here” to bring up a sample Adobe document which has a single word in it. You must type that word on the eStatement enrollment screen to prove you are able to view/read Adobe documents.
- Disclosure: You must read and review and scroll to the bottom of the eStatements disclosure to ensure you have read it.
- A confirmation message will display once you complete all the fields. You will also receive a confirmation email within 1 hour. The purpose of this email is to verify the email address provided is valid and working – it does not require any further action. If you do not receive this email, check your junk mail, if not please contact the bank.
Any further questions or issues please contact us at 772-231-6611