If cash flow’s a problem for your business, an SBA loan from
Marine Bank is the solution!
The key to a financially healthy business is maintaining good cash flow. A Small Business Administration (SBA) loan is designed to help you do just that.
With an SBA loan from Marine Bank & Trust, you can:
- Secure $125K to $5 million in capital to purchase real estate, machinery, equipment, inventory or to cover operating expenses
- Consolidate business debt and seller notes
- Take longer to repay the loan - up to 30 years!
- Make smaller monthly installments
- Put less money down – up to 90% financing
Why Marine Bank?
- As the only independent community bank headquartered in Vero Beach, we are committed to the success our of our small business community. When they thrive, we all thrive.
- Our local decision-makers know that time is money – decisions are made quickly so you can respond when opportunity knocks.
- At Marine Bank, you will always deal directly with the loan officer and/or underwriter.
Examples of Marine Bank’s SBA and USDA loans include:
National Franchise Restaurant
Existing Local Restaurant
Contact me today and get your cash flow moving in the right direction.
Vice President, Sr. Commercial Lender &
Government Guaranteed Lending Manager